Sunday, January 3, 2010

A birthday in pictures

It was my Mom's big 5-0 and my cute Dad threw a surprise Fifties party!

Everyone dressed in their Fifties best, and we had some great lookin characters show up!
Thanks Aunt Brenda for my skirt!
Monkey looked so grown up in her Poodle skirt.
We sipped rootbeer floats and had hot dogs. Aren't my girls so cute. It reminds me of the song "Sippin Cider."
Every year since I can remember my Dad has gotten my Mom a calendar and filled it with stickers representing the different date nights. Mom always looks forward to it, and they have a date night every week. I think it's really sweet.
This year they are going to Hawaii for their anniversary, hence the tropical calendar.
Lala loves her uncle Matthew.

3 comments:

Britt-Marie said...

Wow, what a neat idea. Looks like a fun birthday.

Amberly said...

This looks like it was super fun!!! Leave it to your Dad to be creative like this!! His is definitely a unique man!!

Lexie said...

What a blast, I love seeing your grandparents all dressed up and Monkey does look adorable in her poodle skirt, as do you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...