Monday, February 15, 2010

Things I have loved this week

There have been a few things that have happened this past week that have made my heart want to jump out of my chest for pure joy:
That smile.. Oh how I love that smile.
Oh that children could always love their mommas as much as they do when they are 3 months old.
 Lala at 16 weeks

Sunny Days to play outside

Seeing so much priesthood surround my little girl to give her a name and a blessing. This was the first time all my brothers and two of my brother in laws were able to be there. Hearing my husband give the blessing and feeling the love from our family made my heart soar!

 

Michaelangelo

An excuse to make a fun dinner for my family and pull out my china for the very first time. Wahoo!
Too bad it ended five minutes later with sick kids throwing up, but it was great while it lasted. And those rolls were so yummy!
What are some things you have enjoyed this week, even if just for a moment or two?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...