Thursday, January 2, 2014

A year in review.

My cute cousin Jessie did this on her blog. I thought since I have so much to catch up on I'll give a review of 2013 in pictures as well.
January
Michelangelo's birthday.

February
watching gymnastics




 March
Brad and Rachel's wedding
Bug learning to ride a bike
April
Girl's birthdays
Mike's grandma passed away
Liza's birthday
May
Miniature golfing
 June
Monkey's doctorate and graduation from 3rd grade.
Bug's Kindergarten Graduation
Andrea left on her mission
Visiting with a good friend.
 July
Children's parade
Extended family reunion
Family reunion with my family
 August
Lagoon

Scarlet Pimpernel. My brother and sister-in-law were the stars of the show.
 September (I lost my camera)
Flying in a hot air balloon! (almost)
October


Despicable Me Margo, Edith, and Agnes. Halloween 2013
Birthdays for Boo and I
November
Gingerbread houses

Michelangelo's sculpture in Deseret Book's Christmas catalog.
Love visiting the temple with my better half.
December
Monkey in the Little Mermaid play at her elementary school.
Gingerbread Kids
Meeting Baby Clara for the first time.

Christmas Morning
Zoo Lights
Niece's blessing
Boo with Grandpa O. So sweet.

 2013 has been a great year, full of growth, learning and happiness. I am so grateful for good family, friends, and the gospel of Christ. I am excited to see what 2014 holds.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...