Sunday, January 24, 2010

Christmas Catch-up

Since I got incredibly sick the day after Christmas and then started school I haven't had a chance to post anything from our holidays. So for my records here is a quick summary.
My beautiful girls 12/24/2009
This was supposed to be for our Christmas card that never got sent out.
Caroling with the Thackers 12/24/09
A neighbor requested the 12 days of Christmas, instead of 5 golden rings "K" got a white gold ring!
So proud of my brother. He has chosen really well and the proposal was so sweet.
I'm getting another sister on June 12th! Hooray!! I love getting new siblings. It's so fun.
Five generation photo with Grandpa. He is turning 80 next month. He is one of the hardest working men that I know. He is amazing and still going strong. I couldn't get all my girls to look decent in any of the pictures, so here's the best one. At least Lala is looking in the right direction.
We went to look at lights afterwards and talked about Christ's birth.
After Santa came I got this shot.
And you have to have a picture of the Christmas tornado. Mr. Call and Monkey are holding up bendaroos, the only thing Monkey asked for Christmas. Bug absolutely loves the dollhouse. The girls play with it everyday.

The girls got bunkbeds during the Christmas break. Bug was so excited to be in a big girl bed she was jumping up and down. It was soo cute.
This year turned out to be so great. We are so loved and so blessed.
We have such amazing family and friends and a loving Heavenly Father and Savior. I'm so lucky to have such a great husband, and three beautiful loving girls.
Merry Christmas! (better late than never.)

1 comment:

Lexie said...

You do have such beautiful girls. It is so fun to see them all together dressed up and to see the fun holidays you had. Lydia would be jealous of the bunk bed, she's wanted one for years, give the girls hugs from us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...