Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Zion's National Park

In March we took a trip to see my sister in law in St. George. It's so nice to see some sun, especially after the snow and cold we had been having.

 We had the best host. She took us to see the sights, she fed us. It was great! My girls had so much fun playing in the red dirt and climbing petrified rocks.

We saw Brigham Young's home where I learned a lot of new information. It was fun to see a place where my ancestor Lorenzo R. Snow had visited. There is a great feeling there. 
We also went to Zion's National Park. It was beautiful!
Monkey was such a good helper. We took some of the smaller, paved hikes and Monkey begged and begged to push her baby sister. I gave in and she was a pro!
The Emerald Pools were my favorite! It was the right time of year to see some waterfalls.
The only problem was it was muddy down there.
Here is me and Boo hanging out with Loralee.
I tried to make it down there but didn't get very far with the stroller.
On the way up we had wondered why everyone's feet were so muddy. Now we knew.
Cute girls.
Thanks for a great time Loralee!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Cute! Looks so fun!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...