Friday, June 10, 2011

Rainy May

It has rained a lot in May. The folks say they haven't seen rain like this since the flooding of '83. It makes me want to lock all my pictures in a waterproof safe. I have enjoyed the rain so far. Some days the rain has kept my allergies down to a minimum. It's the wind I can't stand. One night I was driving down Main Street in my cute town and I had to document my favorite spot in the rain.
I love this white church. It kind of reminds me of the ones in Connecticut. Kind of. It's as close as it gets out here.
The flowers may have been a little late coming this year, but they have been beautiful. This is my parents house, straight out of their camera (SOOC). I love May, minus the allergies. :{

1 comment:

Heidi and Micah Blake said...

I love the pictures! And I love that house! I joke that maybe it will be given to me in the will and I would be okay with that :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...