Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

This year the fourth was on a Monday so Utah celebrated all weekend long!
I found out about a children's parade in a neighboring town and at last minute we decided to go. I'm so glad we did.
The girls were so excited to be in a parade. They loved decorating their bikes.
They were even patient waiting in line to go. There were a lot of kids there. They loved saying hi and riding down the street.


Bug had this smile on the whole time. After all if you are in a parade you smile, right? They had popsicles at the end for the kids.
It was so fun to be there as a family. Afterwards we went to see if Great Grandpa was home, but he was with Great Grandma in the hospital.
Then we had an all American meal, complete with cheese sandwiches, hamburgers and ice cream.
It was such a perfect night. Everyone was happy and had fun.
The next night Michelangelo and I combined our efforts and made this yummy meal.
It was delicious and so fun to cook with my hubby. Next time I'll buy the bigger bag of lettuce though.
We had a great Sabbath and Monday we lit fireworks at my Mom's. Boo absolutely loved the fireworks. She wasn't scared at all. I forgot my camera so I will post a picture later.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...