Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter! We had such a beautiful weekend. Our family had been sick but everyone was better in time for the festivities this weekend. It was such a happy time! I am so grateful for my Savior. I know that He lives! And I am so grateful for His sacrifice and His love. I want the whole world to know that He was here and that because of Him we can live again. I have been so blessed. Look at this beautiful girl. She is so happy and pure and has such a big heart. She is so excited to be outside, as were her sisters. More pictures to come soon.

I am so sorry for my long absence. I was busy with finals and meeting these cute people.
These cute kids make my heart happy. We had a lot of fun and I learned a lot working with them.I finished the semester with one A- and the rest A's! I was pretty happy with how well I did, this was a tough semester. I get to student teach next semester! I am looking forward to it.
Now that I'm done writing papers, I'm trying to catch up on my house and I'm having too much fun playing with my baby. But I have so much to write about. I will be back soon, and my goal is a new post every day in May.

1 comment:

Recksieks said...

Brookeh, you are so amazing! It sounds like you are so busy but sounds like its with things that are so fun! Miss you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...