Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dr. Jekyll meets Mr. Hyde

I have a theory: I think Dr. Jekyll actually had seasonal allergies that caused his split personality.
Ok, maybe not. All I know is when this time of year comes around and the mulberry trees start to blossom, I develop my own ornery, split personality.
So if you come across me and I look like I have been crying for days or I'm wearing sunglasses inside the store or if I don't seem like my cheerful self, just know that I am suffering from allergies and that my split personality Mr. Hyde will probably be around for the next couple of weeks.
Any allergy sufferers out there want to come over and have a pity party? I hear misery loves company.
It's too bad too, because I really love the beauty of May.
On the bright side, I will be back to my ole' self in about 3 to 4 weeks. That's not so bad! This too shall pass.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...