Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The family is here!

Michelangelo's brother came home from his mission and his sister is getting married in a week, so the entire family is here for the celebrations. We have been busy playing and getting to know my niece and nephew.

Such a cute little man
Boo and G are only a couple months apart, but live thousands of miles away. This is the first time they have been old enough to get to know each other. It has been so fun to watch the two of them interact with each other.
E came home from serving a mission in France.

My girls and I worked hard on a welcome home poster for him. I just wish it had been bigger.
Boo had never met this uncle so she was a little hesitant at first but trusting in her aunt she did give him a hug.
Bug ran up and gave him a quick hug
Bug and A waiting for E's arrival
 and Monkey who had been so excited to see him, got shy and hid behind me. My brother in law threw her into E's arms and then she held on tight. She has missed her uncle.
Aunt K flew in from Ohio as well. It's so fun to have all the family here. More posts to come.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...