Thursday, July 28, 2011

Yeah for Utah!

 On the 22nd and the 23rd we celebrated this great state we live in. The actual day was Monday, but we did most of our celebrating the weekend leading up to Monday.
I love my hometown parade. It's the biggest one in the area next to Salt Lake but it still has that hometown feel to it. My parents stake created a float for the parades so we went with my inlaws to see it in the pre-parade show. My mother in law helped with the flowers and my father in law helped with the penguins.
Every year we go to the cemetery to watch the fireworks. This year they did not dissappoint.
 The next day we went to the park for the fair. We met up with both sides of the family and had a lot of fun. Monkey was too big to go on the swings so Bug had to go by herself. It was kind of a sad moment for me. My girls are growing up. They did go on the inflatable obstacle course together. We tried to no avail to get Boo to go on the swings with her cousin G. My niece was sure cute on the swings. Luigi and Tyler attempted the rock wall and there was yummy fair food for all. Afterwards we crashed.  It was a great weekend!






My cute Dad always serving
Happy Birthday Utah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...