Monday, March 12, 2012

Mike's birthday

January included Michelangelo's birthday. My brother and our brother-in-law have birthdays really close to his, so I decided to have our own celebration at our house the day of his birthday. Monkey decorated with crepe paper and we invited some family to come over. It was small and simple but I think Michelangelo really enjoyed it. We had a great time.

I was working at my first long-term substitute job at the time, so poor Michelangelo had to go grab his birthday cake. He ran into one of our high school kids from our Sunday School class working at the bakery and decided to not tell her that the cake was for him. He picked up some icing instead. I loved it because I could put whatever I wanted. Captain Awesome is a character on a TV show we used to enjoy watching. ;) Michelangelo is my Captain Awesome.
Boo tried to blow out the candles. This is when we lighted them again and told her to let Daddy do it. She's having a bit of a hard time with that. Needless to say Michelangelo let her help blow out the candles with him.
 Our favorite things to do with Daddy:
  • Monkey: Practice soccer with him. He is the best soccer player in the world!
  • Bug: Go to Daddy's studio to draw and eat
  • Boo: "Daddy my best friend."
  • Vee: Dancing, teaching the 16 and 17 year olds with you at church, watching Downton Abby and Psych together, going to the theater and going to the park with you and the girls.
In other news. Bug lost her first tooth that day. Sorry you can't see it the tooth behind it was practically already grown in. I was also growing out her bangs before a miscommunication happened and they got chopped. So we will try again.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

Oh, her bangs were longer than I've ever seen them ever!!!! I love Boo's reason why she loves Mike!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...