Thursday, August 19, 2010

East Canyon Resevoir

We were able to get together with a group of friends from high school and go camping. We try to get together once a year at Christmas, but the holidays are getting too hard. So this year we did it during the summer. I loved it. We went up to East Canyon Resevoir.
We had 21 kids ages 7 and under. It was pretty crazy. I loved that they could play and I could catch up with my friends. My girls enjoyed making new friends. The mud pie didn't come out of Bug's clothes very well. Maybe next year we can find some mud instead of clay to use.
I loved being able to sit around a campfire and see the stars, but having good friends there to chat and laugh with was the best.  I can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...