Saturday, January 15, 2011

Anniversary and a birthday

 
This is Lala waving hi or bye. It looks the same. She's so stinkin cute. 
Last week we celebrated our 9th anniversary!!
I received these beautiful flowers from my husband. I have a hard time believing it's been nine years, but it keeps on getting better. I'm excited to see what the future brings for us.
 
Michelangelo's birthday happens right after our anniversary. I married such a talented man, he can swallow swords on top of everything else he does! He makes me laugh and I love him.
My brother's birthday happens a few days after so we celebrated both birthdays with my family that Sunday.

 
Maybe next time Super M will move the pillow when I take his picture!
 
Lala's stealing the show as always.
 
We celebrated with Michelangelo's family on his birthday. Since my mom had already given Michelangelo a cake and gave us the leftovers I made some cupcakes. Lala was so excited when Daddy gave her a cupcake and had it all over before I realized she had one.
We love chocolate cupcakes! Notice Bug's hair in this picture.
Days later she decided she needed a haircut.
I don't know what I'm going to do with this kid. She seems pretty happy about it though.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! I think your Bug looks like your youngest sister at that age. The way I remember her in my head. Hopefully that makes sense :)

Recksieks said...

Happy Anniversary!
Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. You are so sweet! We are doing good. I am getting so anxious to have this baby and get feeling better.
Your kids are getting so big! Love keeping in touch through blogs.
Thanks again for the comments!
-Amy

Lexie said...

Happy Anniversary and Birthday to M, it looks like both were so great! I can't get over the haircut, or the huge smile as you take a picture of it, what a cutie pie she is, even if she does things her own way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...